Showing all 5 results
Lemlist is an email marketing software to manage outbound campaigns.
- '- Image and Video Feature
- - The Support It’s There to Help You
- - UX it’s cool!
- - Affordable Pricing
- - Built-in templates that don’t suck
- - The Cold Email Academy it’s worth $$$
- '- Sometimes it gets buggy
Plutio is a project and time management tool built explicitly for SMEs, freelancers, and solopreneurs. The goal of Plutio is not to have their users juggle between apps and pay multiple subscriptions anymore.
- Invoices and Proposal Software for Free (But It Needs More Templates)
- Task Management (And Time Tracker)
- Project Management and Contractors/Clients (Inbox Feature)
- Design in unique and very user friendly
- Translation Is Inaccurate
- Contracts Suck
- The Mobile App It’s Too Slow
- '- The Editor Offers Top of Class Features (And It’s Easy to Use)
- - It’s Requires WordPress to Work
- - Ready-to-Use Templates Are Amazing
- - Pricing It’s Unbelievably Cheap
- '- You Need a Separate Plugin for A/B Testing
- - It’s Tedious to Make the Page Responsive
- - It’s Slow and Time-Consuming