Showing all 4 results
- Particularly Suitable if You’re Selling in the UK and Europe
- Affordable Pricing
- You Can Use a VA (Without needing to train him)
- It Comes With Very Cool Extra Features
- Support It’s Better than of Competitors
- It Has Some Limitations
- The Training It’s Good but Improvable
Lemlist is an email marketing software to manage outbound campaigns.
- '- Image and Video Feature
- - The Support It’s There to Help You
- - UX it’s cool!
- - Affordable Pricing
- - Built-in templates that don’t suck
- - The Cold Email Academy it’s worth $$$
- '- Sometimes it gets buggy
Plutio is a project and time management tool built explicitly for SMEs, freelancers, and solopreneurs. The goal of Plutio is not to have their users juggle between apps and pay multiple subscriptions anymore.
- Invoices and Proposal Software for Free (But It Needs More Templates)
- Task Management (And Time Tracker)
- Project Management and Contractors/Clients (Inbox Feature)
- Design in unique and very user friendly
- Translation Is Inaccurate
- Contracts Suck
- The Mobile App It’s Too Slow