8.5/10 (Expert Score)Product is rated as #1 in category Design
- Easy to use and intuitive editor
- Create any type of visual content
- Flexible plans to suit individuals, small businesses and large scale organizations
- Animation, interactivity, and audio features
- Exclusive graphic assets that are free and searchable
- Great for both designers and non-designers
- It can take time to learn and get used to all the features
- Limited templates and features for free accounts
Creating visuals that look good and shine in performance remains the top priority of all content creators, be it marketers, educators, influencers or nonprofits. Presentations, infographics, Instagram photos—the internet is full of attractive visuals. If you want to stand out, you need to create your own. But not everyone can afford to hire a professional graphic designer, which is why more and more people are turning towards DIY design tools. Thankfully, you don’t need to know complex software like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to be able to design beautiful graphics. With a tool like Visme, anyone can create beautiful and professional-looking visuals right in their browser. Even if they have no design skills!
Visme: A Robust Online Design ToolVisme is an all-in-one design tool that lets designers and non-designers create beautiful infographics, presentations, reports, social media graphics and more. It's packed with tons of features, some necessary and some exclusive ones that you won’t find in any other online design tool. From an intuitive drag-and-drop editor to hundreds of customizable templates, free graphic assets and interactivity—it’s got everything. Here are the top features of Visme that make it the “swiss army knife of visual content.”
Intuitive Drag-and-Drop Editor
Hundreds of Professional Templates
- Social media graphics
- Brand guidelines
- Business cards
- Flyers, brochures
- Media kits
- Magazine covers
- Reports, plans, proposals
- Email headers
- Facebook ads, Instagram ads
Searchable Libraries of Free Graphic Assets
Animated Characters, Illustrations and Gestures
Large Library of Free Fonts
Advanced Data Visualization Tools
Multiple Download and Share Options
- Image format: PNG or JPG for social media and email.
- Document format: PDF for printing or email purposes. There’s also an option to download with bleed marks.
- Video format: Download your animated designs in MP4 or GIF formats.
- HTML5 format: To preserve animation and interactivity for offline use.
- Presentation format: PPTX for presenting on Microsoft PowerPoint or Apple Keynote.
- Publish on the web: This generates a URL for your design, which lets Google index it and makes the design accessible and searchable to the public.
- Share privately: If you want to host your design online but wish to share it with only specific people, you can generate a private link for it.
- Embed: Generate a responsive or fixed width embed code to add your designs into your web pages and emails.
Team Collaboration Features
Brand Kit to Store Your Brand Elements
Import/Export PowerPoint Presentations
Pricing and PlansVisme offers three pricing plans, all of which cater to a different audience. So, it depends entirely on how you intend to use the tool. Here are Visme’s pricing plans:
What others say about VismeHere’s what Visme users have to say about the tool: “I love that I can get high quality output with minimal effort. It's very nice to just be able to jump into a template and adapt it for my company's needs.” “I use the Visme software to stay on top of menus and communications in my organization. No other tool helps my small business create amazing presentations, menus, communications with such ease.” “Visme is a web-based Presentation and Infographic tool. What I liked the most is that Visme has some great looking, modern templates that can be used to create amazing presentations.” “I like that we can use Visme for simple and common business graphics that we can add to other media such as presentations or video. We can also use it to create actual complete presentations on their own. There are a surprisingly large amount of presentation and graphics templates that we can choose from. It's also great that we can edit down some of the designs of those templates to a certain degree to help meet our unique branding and general design needs. I think that the design quality is very modern and the way that the editing tools are set up allows us to to just perform a few simple actions to switch out our content.” “It's so intuitive! It's very drop and drag, and similar to other programs which makes it easy to adopt. You can make presentations, reports, files, etc. Even better, you don't have to be a graphic designer, they have built in shapes, forms, etc. to make it easy to make graphics!” (Source of the Reviews: Capterra.)
Is Visme right for you?Visme is a powerhouse of a design tool. It delivers everything it promises. But before you sign up with Visme, make sure you know your individual or business needs so you can opt in for the right plan. To help you find out if Visme is right for you, here’s a list of pros and cons of the tool.
ConclusionFinding the right design tool can be a tricky decision, especially when you have so many options to choose from. If you’re looking for a tool that’s easy to use but still full-featured, Visme is a great option. We like that it has so many flexible pricing plans to help you choose the right plan that offers just the amount of features to fit your usage requirements. But don’t just take our word for it. Sign up for a free Visme account and take it for a test drive!