Russell knows a thing or two about marketing, given that he has been able to build a 5.5 million a month business, and has been around the online marketing world for more than a decade now.
When I heard that he came out with a new book about his most insightful tests and experiments based on the data he gathered with million of dollars spent on testing, I knew that I had to get this book.
The reason it’s simple. He runs one of the most successful landing pages and funnels creation software; this means that he can supervise date from thousands of landing pages, including his already successful ones.
I also know how much Russell is data-driven. It was a no brainer for me to get this book. It is also technically free (you only pay for the shipping cost.)
Read on this review to get to know whether you should consider ordering it too or not.
What Is 108 Split Test Winners?
108 Proven Split Test Winners is a book that gathers lots of tests conducted by the author at his company, Clickfunnels, a software business that he co-founded and has quickly grown to an astonishing level of revenues.
By reading this book you can dramatically improve the results you’re getting from your landing pages in terms of conversions, or at least, you can learn from one of the most well-respected experts in the field what is working and what doesn’t.
Imagine how much money and time you can save by learning from this book, instead of going through trial and error yourself.
If you’re reading this, I guess that you cannot afford to spend millions in experiments every year like the author of 108 Proven Split Test Winners did.
Why should you try it yourself when you can take advantage of this jam-packed book with value on what is best to write, how to structure the pages, and finally removing the guesswork.
What Is A Split Test?
A split test is an experiment on whether landing page version converts best.
In short, it means, you keep a specific page in a certain way, and in the other, you change a particular element to see what results in better results in terms of performance for your goals.
It is one of the most diffused practices in online marketing, and it’s what will get you ahead of the competition.
Why? Simply because your perspective or the one of your team is not enough, and as much as you can know well your customers, you still don’t have a magic ball that will tell you what assumption or page version, in this case, will result in better results.
Especially if you’re a beginner, I guess you want to get results fast as you’re dealing with the pressure of your loved ones that don’t understand what your business is about and whether it will succeed.
In this case, I suggest you, even more, to order right now a copy of 108 Split Test Winners. Running split tests not only takes time but cost you MONEY. If you can save both by getting insights from someone who is ten years ahead, it’s a no-brainer for me.
Imagine a friend is in town who is an expert in marketing and can give you advice that will save you years of guesswork and prevent you from losing more of your hard-earned money. Would you offer him lunch to pick his brain up? I would, and I guess you too would do the same, it’s the same thing with getting this book.
What 108 Proven Split Test Winners Will Teach You
- “Buy Now” vs. “Free Trial” – One of these will give you a 158.6% increase in conversions.
- Did you know? – Putting the “Add to Cart” button in the wrong spot on your website/funnel can INCREASE sales by up to 38%.
- Animated vs. Static headline – one of these will DROP your conversions by 29% – DON’T USE THE WRONG ONE!
- When do you show your order form? - If you screw this up, you could lose up to 44% of your sales. Want to know the right way?
- Should you do a 7 or 30 day trial for your product? – One will give you a profit-crushing 110% increase in conversions – do you know which one?
- Long copy vs. Video Sales Letter – there is finally a definitive winner, and you may be shocked at the victor. But you’ll be more shocked when your sales increase by 33% by choosing the right one!
- All free trials are not created equal – Should you get a credit card entered or not? One option yielded 50% more paid customers. Do you want 50% more customers?
These are just some of the examples of what you will learn. Of course, this book is filled with 108 Split Test Winners! This is a must-have for anyone looking to increase conversions on their website.