Let's cut through the chase. If you're selling something online, chances are you're looking for the right tools to increase your sales.
Unbounce was the initiator of landing page builder, a category of software that allows you to create high-converting pages that move your visitors to buy something or leave their information.
There are a whole science and psychology behind creating well-performing pages.
Besides the copy to insert in the page, and the actual product to create, the only gap remaining is creating those pages.But while you could code your landing pages yourself, it is tedious, and it will distract you from actually doing what matters (writing the copy and product.)
That when landing page builders come into play. Unbounce, as said, was the initiator, but several other options might be a better fit for you, your business, and your pockets.
Keep reading to discover what is the best Unbounce alternative for you.
Clickfunnels - Best All-In-One Solution
Clickfunnels differentiates from Unbounce and other tools because it's more than just a landing page builder. It's a whole online marketing suite that offers everything you need to sell products online without having to deal with any technical stuff.
It offers an easy to use drag-and-drop landing page, a marketing automation tool to connect and nurture your audience via SMS, and other lead generation channels. As well, as a membership and affiliate management, and other critical features for an online business.
But where Clickfunnels stands out is in the vast choice of ready-to-use sales funnels for every need. This means that if you want to sell a physical product or an info product you will find specific pages built to help you sell more so that you don't have to hire an expert or to be an expert yourself in the matter, and you can just focus on what matters: serving your audience.
The chances are that by using one, their pre-built sales funnel you will increase your sales, compared to a funnel built by yourself (unless you're an expert with years of experience in this field.)
Clickfunnels price starts at $99/month, which is the same as Unbounce. But while the latter is more advanced in the landing page creation side, Clickfunnels will provide you a hassle-free solution for your whole business as you will not have to buy any other tool for the essential things.
- Multiple funnels and landing page can be created, such as membership funnel, hangout funnels, marketing funnels, etc.
- 100% email marketing and Facebook marketing integration.
- Offers A/B split testing to optimize your campaigns.
- Easy to use tool that creates beautiful Upsell, down sale, order pages, etc..
- It includes A/B split testing.
- The base plan starts from $97/month, including 20 funnels, 100 pages with one user, and three payment gateways.
- The second plan is platinum ($297/per month), including unlimited funnels and pages with three users and nine payment gateways.
Should You Use a Unbounce Alternative?
Instapage - Best for Advanced Marketers
Instapage is Unbounce's direct competitor.
They have been battling head to head for years now, trying to offer a better product than the other.
Who is winning? It's hard to say, as they've come to offer different features while remaining at the high-end positioning of the market.
While Unbounce offers a cheaper plan that starts at $79/month (if paid annually) than Instapage's less expensive plan that starts at $149/month (paid annually), at the same time, the starting plan of Unbounce is limited from Instapage's beginners' plan.
I believe that if you don't have advanced needs, Unbounce makes a perfect landing page builder from where to start while Instapage on its basic plan is more powerful but pricier.If you're an advanced marketer and you're spending a considerable budget in advertisement every month,
Instapage is your go-to.
- Easy integration with popular marketing-automation platforms such as Marketo, Hubspot, MailChimp, Salesforce, etc.
- Features heat-maps that provide you the insights of visitor interaction on your pages.
- Features more than 200 pre-built landing page templates, and all created landing pages are 100% mobile responsive.
- Features unlimited A/B testing.
- The base plan starts from $199/month, including landing page builder, page speed boost—Heatmap, page click score, etc.
- The second plan is the customized plan that is available on request with their sales team, which includes AMP pages, Audit logs, page migration services, etc.
Leadpages - Best for Designers
While Leadpages used to be the most popular option in the market years ago, it is now considered by most high-level marketers as an inferior solution to Unbounce and Instapage.
While it is still a highly-reliable solution for beginners, Leadpages lack several features that advanced marketers who spend millions in advertisement look for and that are offered by Instapage and Unbounce instead.
The initial pricing of Leadpages is cheaper than its competitors, and it is a fast solution if you need to create and manage some landing pages for your business only.
There are lots of templates, and the customer service is top-notch.
If you want to create particularly good-looking pages and your business is heavily reliant on sound design, Leadpages is the best alternative to Unbounce for you.
- One Account can add up to 50 websites with lead notifications.
- Add Custom Domain with free hosting, unlimited traffic, and leads.
- All templates for landing pages, pop-pops, and alert-bars are mobile-responsive.
- 100% integration with popular email automation service providers such as Mailchimp, Hubspot, etc.
- Features Unlimited A/B testing.
- The standard package starts from $37/month includes one website, unlimited traffic, leads, landing pages, popups, and free hosting.
- The pro plan starts from $79/month, which includes all standard plan features. Also, it provides online sales & payments, Email trigger links, Unlimited A/B testing.
- The Advance plan starts from $321/month, which includes the Standard+pro plan features. Also, it provides five pro-sub accounts, 50 new text-in campaigns, Quickstart calls.
Systeme.io - Best for Cost-Value
When I've discovered Systeme for the first time, I was skeptical. I mean, REALLY skeptical.
"How can a software offer so many features at such a price?"
I've seen crappy sales funnel and landing page builders come and go in 11 years in the online marketing space. I've, however, decided to give Systeme a try under a friend's suggestion. After all, they offer 14 days free TrialTrialthout requiring credit card info.
I was positively blown away! Systeme delivers its promise of offering a well-performing sales funnel and landing page builder, with advanced features like an autoresponder, a membership site, and an affiliate marketing program management, all included starting at just $29/month.e
While it is a younger company than the others listed in this article, the marketers behind Systeme seem to know their thing.
They have several landing pages ready-to-use, which are based on years of experience and testing with some of the most popular online brands.
At this price, such an all-in-one solution, it is a steal.
Landingi - Easiest Tool to Use
Landingi had taken the world of online marketing by storm when it entered the market of landing page and funneled builders a few years ago.
It offers a full-featured landing page editor, and it's the cheapest plan at just $29/month. To use the full set of features you will have to pay a minimum of $59/month, which is more expensive than Systeme.io, which offers more functionalities instead.
Landingi is the best solution for non-technical marketers and beginners who are just looking for an affordable but reliable solution to create and manage all of their high-converting landing pages and integrate their activity with their social media and offline channels.
Primary Features Include:
- Unlimited landing pages with 150+ templates.
- Up to 5 custom domains with support emails
- Complete Email marketing Integration.
- AWS hosting with up to 100000 visitors/ month.
- 10 Active popups.
- The core plan starts from $29/month with unlimited landing pages, five custom domains, support email, etc.
- The create plan starts from $45/month with ten custom domains, 100,000 visitors, 15 account users with unlimited landing pages.
- The Automate plan starts from $59/month with unlimited landing pages, 20 custom domains, unlimited popups with 20 account users.
Kartra - Best Hands-Off Solution
Kartra is one of the most popular sales funnel builders in the market. It is used by the big name industry and considered one of the best and most complete marketing automation solutions in the market.
Apart from creating a high-performing sales funnel, it can also take care of website builder, hosting, email marketing, landing page designs, shopping cart management, etc.
Primary Features Include:
- High-Quality templates for marketing pages and landing pages.
- In-built Email marketing.
- In-built forms builder for popups.
- Fully-featured shopping cart options.
- Features In-built video hosting with pre and post-call to action
- Kartra features four different pricing plans:
- Starter: It starts from $99/month, with up to 2500 contacts, 15000 emails, 100 pages, 20 products with one custom domain.
- Silver: it starts from $199/month with up to 12,500 contacts, 125000 emails per month, unlimited pages, unlimited products with three custom domains.
- Gold: It starts from $299/month with up to 25000 contacts, 250000 emails, unlimited pages, unlimited products with five custom domains.
- Platinum: It starts from $399/month with up to 50000 contacts, 500000 emails, unlimited pages, unlimited products with ten custom domains.
ThriveThemes Membership - Best for Solopreneurs and Bloggers
ThriveThemes is a complete suite of tools for online marketing.
It only costs $19/month and includes an easy to use drag-and-drop landing page builder with A/B testing feature, a membership creation tool, email optin, and other handy marketing software.
It is a fantastic and cost-effective solution if you're a blogger or a solopreneur in general, as it will help you lead your customers from reading your pages to buying your things.
On the downside, it doesn't include an email autoresponder and an affiliate program management like Systeme (which is just $10 more expensive), and it requires WordPress to run, which makes it a bit more complicated to deploy.
Some people complained about the customer support of ThriveThemes in the past, I've been using it for years now, and I can assure you it is now quick and reliable.
OptimizePress - Best for WordPress Users
OptimizePress, over the years, has built a trustable brand as the go-to landing page builder for WordPress users.
It offers a sales funnel builder as well, which quickly helps you to create structured processes and systems that lead your potential customers from visitors to customers.
It offers several templates for all the needs, and it's the price it's excellent, starting at just $99/year. If you're on a budget and don't mind hosting your pages on WordPress, don't think twice about using OptimizePress as an Unbounce alternative.
What's the Unbounce alternative for YOU?
The above section includes the top eight Unbounce alternatives. However, to make it easier, I have further categorized them as follows:
Do you want an all-in-one and hands-off solution?
Clickfunnels is your go-to.
Are you an advanced marketer?
Use Instapage, and don't look back.
Are you a designer or have a design-centric brand?
Leadpages is the best solution for you.
Are you on a budget but don't want to sacrifice essential features?
Systeme is a steal for all the functionalities and reliability it offers at its price.
Are you just starting and looking for simplicity?
Landingi is your choice. If you're looking for an easy to use, cost-effective solution that allows you to create high converting landing pages along with AWS hosting then Landingi is the go-to for you.
Are you looking for a hands-off solution with everything technical managed for you?
Check out Kartra.
Are you a solopreneur or blogger?
The suite of ThriveThemes will probably do the work for you.
Are you a WordPress user?
OptimizePress offers the most advanced solution in the market if you don't mind hosting your pages on WordPress.